THE MECHANISM IS IN PLACE, THE WHEELS OF PROPHECY ARE IN MOTION
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. — Psalm 2:1–4
Biblical Prophecy is a revelation of God’s unfolding purpose in human history. This unfolding increases in clarity and intensity as the fulfillment draws closer, like birth pains give warning that the time of birth is eminent.
So it is with the Isaiah 19 Prophecies concerning a future coalition between three middle eastern nations. Egypt, Assyria and Israel.
Isaiah 19:24–25 — In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
In That Day; the days to come at a specific time in the future.
2 Peter 1:19 - We have also a more sure word of prophecy;
The Prophecies of Isaiah were written 2800 years ago.
The Great Isaiah Scroll is on display at the Shrine of the book in Jerusalem.
The scroll is the oldest exiting copy of the book. The copy is from 400 years BC and reads just like its written in today’s Bible.
It foretold with precise accuracy a number of historic events that would happen in the future to Israel, its people and the surrounding nation at the time. It foretold of …
• The Babylonian Captivity of Israel, the destruction of Jerusalem and their return to the land 70 years later.
• The coming of the Messiah; the Birth, Ministry, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• The Roman destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of the Jewish people throughout the nations of the world.
• Israel’s rebirth after being scattered among the nations for almost 2000 years set the prophetic countdown for the Second Coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.
THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME
Three Nations, all of which were former enemies come together under the God of Israel.
According to Isaiah, Egypt, ancient enemy of Israel, is destined to be saved.
• The Isaiah Prophecy says, They shall return unto the Lord. You can’t return unless you’ve known Him before.
• In the past, before the Islamic Conquest, Egypt was one of the most important Christian nations.
THE LORD SHALL SMITE EGYPT AND HEAL IT, THEY SHALL CRY OUT UNTO THE LORD AND HE WILL HEAL THEM.
I believe Egypt is in this very process right now.
• There has been great turmoil and social revolution in the country and it’s in the process of change.
• There’s also a great move of God emerging out of the chaos.
Egypt is the only Arabic State in the Middle East to recognize Israel as a State.
Not to be confused with modern Syria, the ancient Assyrian Empire once dominated most of the Middle East.
• It was responsible for the destruction of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Captivity, deportation and resettlement of its people into what is today the north of modern Iraq, what we know as Kurdistan.
• Until 1950 there was still a large Jewish population in Iraq until the Iraqi government forced them to leave. Most migrated to the new State of Israel.
• The native territory of ancient Assyria was located on the Tigris river in northern Iraq in the territory we call Kurdistan of Iraq and now under the control of the Kurds.
• In 2002 an American, German and Israeli team of geneticists did a cross sampling of the Kurdish population of eastern Turkey, northern Iraq and Iran and southern Syria, they discovered that the Kurds are the Jews closest genetic relatives.
When Kurdistan declared it’s intent to claim its independence from Iraq, Israel was the First Nation to say they would recognize the new Kurdish State.
On Sept. 25 just a week away, Kurdistan of Iraq will vote on its Referendum for Independence.
All the surrounding nations oppose this move, some violently. Iran has already been at work in region trying to undermine the pro-western Regional Government of Kurdistan. Their goal is Islamic party control in Kurdistan. The issues are complex and the stakes are high but in light of the events unfolding since the invasion of ISIS, the Syrian Conflict and the shifting political climate in Turkey, an alliance between Israel, Egypt and Kurdistan make perfect sense.
It’s also apparent that there’s a higher Will at work than that of ambitions of the governing politicos of the region. That which is unfolding may happen within weeks or it may drag on for a longer time. Regardless, what the Lord spoke and Isaiah prophesied will continue to unfold.
THE DESTINY OF THESE THREE NATIONS IS TO SERVE THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND BE A BLESSING IN THE LAND.
Ours is to continue the work we’ve labored for in Kurdistan, Egypt and Israel. We’re a small but vitally important spiritual component; Salt and Light placed there for such a time as this.
STAND WITH US AND WITH OUR PEOPLE AS WE STAND FOR THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL.